ExolZ MusiC - MusicA ParA TodoS *2007*

14.2.07

V.A. - ThE PoweR Of LovE 3



01. Whitney Houston And Mariah Carey - When You Believe
02. Bon Jovi - All About Lovin You
03. Celine Dion And Clive Griffon - When I Fall In Love
04. Enrique Iglesias - Hero
05. Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
06. Mariah Carey - My All
07. Kelly Clarkson - A Moment Like This
08. Bryan Adams And Barbra Streisand - I Finally Found Someone
09. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
10. Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
11. Christina Aguilera - I Turn To You
12. Elton John And Leann Rimes - Written In The Stars
13. Michael Learns To Rock - 25 Minutes
14. Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
15. Boyzone - Baby Can I Hold You
16. Eagles - Love Will Keep Us Alive
17. Madonna - The Power Of Goodbye
18. Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes

--------------------oOo--------------------

<< Home